Apply for a Discretionary Fund Grant
Administrators, teachers and staff may apply for a Foundation Discretionary Fund grant at any time. Foundation grants for $200 or less are awarded until grant funds are depleted. Please fill out the form below or email Vicki Quisenberry to submit a Foundation Discretionary Fund Application.
Grant applications are reviewed by a three-member Discretionary Fund Committee comprised of Foundation board members as they are submitted.
If you have questions about your grant you may email Vicki Quisenberry, Foundation Executive Director or call (270) 231-5583.
- Apollo High School (Jan Young) - college tuition for students
- Daviess County High School (Matt Mason) - 100 Year Celebration
- Jana Bryant - Elevating & Celebrating Effective Teaching
- Ford Governmental Education Center - In Memory of Distinguished Alumnus Senator Wendell H. Ford
- College View Middle School (Rhonda Smith) - shipping for science room supplies
- Burns Middle School (Tammy Townsend) - Future Problem Solvers National Competition Travel
- Apollo High School (Phyllis Hendrix, Suzanne Anderson) - After Graduation Party
- Daviess County High School (PAWS/Julie Baker) - After Prom Party
- Beacon Central High School (Michael Claycomb) - No-Cost-to-Students Prom